Tuesday 16 October 2012

My first blog...



Yups this is my first ever blog!!! Yeah I know I am wayyyy bit late but I have finally succumb to having a blog... Not because of wanting to join the blogging craze but merely because I am now a mum (stay at home mum-SAHM) and would like to blog about my lil baby KarMie (Sienna Chaw Naga) as she's growing up way too fast! She's now 6 months...how time flies... So I'm creating this blog to pen down my thoughts so that in the future, it will be a sweet memory for my baby girl and us to look back on...also for her grandparents (in the USA and Malaysia) to get "in touch" with their grandchild, to see what this tiny rascal is up to...although miles away, but still up to date...CNN!!!

Hi, my name is Sienna Chaw Naga aka Baby Si!!! And I'm PROUD to be a CHINDIAN ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment