Thursday 30 May 2013

Diaper cake

This will be my 2nd time making a diaper cake.
and it was for a special someone who just turned 3 months!
Baby Ruth Isabel...
we were invited by her proud parents, nicholas and rachel for baby Ruth's 3mth old celebration party held at the Singapore swimming club. Since both the parents are athletic, what better venue! I'm sure baby Ruth has her parents athletic genes as well ;)

It was indeed a joyous occasion... We could just see the happiness and smiles of everyone who attended albeit baby Ruth had not a clue of what was going on. But I'm sure the happiness was infectious!

Here's wishing the proud parents a wonderful journey ahead...
enjoy every moment of it as it passes by too quickly!!!

If u are wondering how my 1st ever diaper cake turned out...see pics below.
I made it for the then "soon-to-be daddy aka mr. Hubby" as he turned the BIG30!!!
Not knowing he planned a baby shower for me the same day as I planned his surprised bday...surprise within a surprised! Great minds think alike....don't you think? Hehehehe
So in a way, I "baked" my own cake for my baby shower...

Hmmmm... This diaper cake newfound hobby has really rub on to me...
Maybe I should start a cake business...
since I don't have an oven *hint hint mr. Hubby* <~ okay maybe not since I love eating cakes and will just end up being me eating the whole cake and growing sideways.
so maybe for now I'll just stick to making diaper cakes! It's so much fun minus the calories!

Who wants to be my first customer???... Hee hee hee...

Email me at: jamiechaw@gmail.com for diaper cakes orders...






No comments:

Post a Comment