Tuesday 26 August 2014

Push present...chair :)

For all the preggie women out there, in case you don't know what is a "PUSH present", 
here's a recap! Meaning of PUSH present & My 1st push present...

VERY IMPORTANT for all preggie women to know!!!

Since I had been religiously breastfeeding baby Si for a total of 16 months,
And probably longer for baby Skye, I told myself and mr. Hubby that I needed a 
"push present" that would be comfortable for me since I would be spending most 
my time on it bonding with my son aka (.)(.)feeding :) 
"SAY NO MORE to backaches!!!"
Thus, a few weeks before my delivery to baby Skye, mr. Hubby bought me the 
"creme de la creme" of all couches!!! 
But unfortunately I could only put it to good use 2 months later as I delivered in 
Malaysia and did my confinement there too...

Mr. Hubby "claimed" he did not "devirginised my NEW couch and "claimed" he only 
used the other old 2-seater couch :p *righhhhtttttt*
So here's presenting My new state of the art, comfy couch!!! 
best of all it has a pull out leg rest !!! 
Made me feel like I'm in a VIP movie theater :)

This will probably be my last push present received from mr. Hubby as we have 
self declared "closed shop"!!! So a piece of advice to all the preggie women out there,
think VERY VERY hard on what you wanna get as you might only have a few chances, 
unless you want kids as many as a football team ;)

Update- its been 5 mths of using my push present, and still loving it :)

How I use it:
I would (.)(.)feed skyler 24/7...
I would watch TV (when I get the chance to)...
I would have my "ME" time every night drinking my coffee n midnight supper...
I would blog (just as we speak)...
I would use my ipad...
Etc...u get the gist...
Note: Sienna is enjoying it too!!!

I do everything on it... If only it can be fully reclined, I would be sleeping there too!!!
***DREAM ON*** 
Perhaps a fully reclinable chair with a build-in-massage for my next push present???


No comments:

Post a Comment